Special Projects Volunteer - BURR
VOLUNTEER POSITION: Special Projects Volunteer
PROGRAM: Burr Community School
LOCATION: 400 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford, CT
LENGTH OF SERVICE: Flexible; Minimum commitment of 6 months of service
DAYS/HOURS: Flexible; Based on need
SUMMARY: Special Projects Volunteers will provide assistance for projects needed for Burr Community School. Projects include, but are not limited to, planning special celebrations and soliciting product donations for the Burr Bucks Store.
- Provide assistance for projects including planning special celebrations and soliciting product donations for the Burr Bucks Store
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Able to communicate comfortably with youth, parents/guardians, and school personnel
- Able to work independently to accomplish time-based objectives
- Applicants under the age of 18 must provide a letter of reference from a school advisor or counselor, and written consent from a parent or guardian.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY